Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Tzukuri is a small, young, and innovative organisation designing and building beautiful products. After more than two years research and development, we have just launched a world-first product: unlosable glasses.
We now need an experienced digital marketing leader who will drive the development and implementation of digital marketing initiatives across all channels for our business. This is a hands-on role where your experience and passion can lead the business.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV along with anything else you think would be relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help to define and develop our overall marketing strategy and direction.
- Drive the marketing plan and budget.
- New customer lead generation through search, social and off-line campaigns.
- Create and manage new campaigns.
- New customer lead generation Word of mouth (WOM) and viral campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of sales conversion.
- Comprehensive understanding of multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Campaign planning.
- Develop digital content strategy.
- Manage digital advertising budget for maximum ROI.
- Effective EDM marketing campaigns.
- Report on campaign outcomes & ROI to Board level.
- Experience and comprehensive understanding of Adwords, Facebook & Instagram Ads and YouTube is essential.
- Ability to run campaign experiments and measure effectiveness across a variety of digital channels.
- Ability to work autonomously and drive results.
- Experience with Google Analytics (GA), Social Analytics and other forms of marketing analytics.
- Strong organisational & people skills.
- Strong communication skills.